Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Finance Documentaries: Super Rich: The Greed Game
Finance Documentaries: Super Rich: The Greed Game: The luxurious lifestyle of those at the top of the world of finance inspires awe, disgust, and ambition. With the mind boggling salaries of ...
Here's an inside view of the game being played by the Masters of Abstractions, causing untold resources and activities to be diverted away from the real and physical economy. They are paper shufflers.
And the game created for personal gain, is an infinite positive sum game based on abstracts.
Whereas, the real physical game is a negative sum finite algebra. There is a growing imbalance between these two game theories - when breached will cause an unprecedented catastrophe. Such events lead to further geo-political instabilities - and there are few, if any, who know where that will lead.
Our guess is the outcomes may exceed the darkest of predictions to date. Such are the ultimate consequences of greed.
Dr Peter G Kinesa
December 11, 2012
The Graphic Despair of Imbalance
- ► 2016 (142)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)
- FISCAL CLIFF - Where are the Monkeys?
- ALL ECONOMISTS ARE WRONG - DEAD WRONG
- SHORT(S) SALES?
- Peter Schiff Blog: The Federal Reserve Is
- Jim Rogers : The Ultimate End Game for the US is t...
- Nouriel Roubini Blog: China Is Over-Investing
- HBO LIVE: #FABER vs #KRUGMAN 2012 Heavyweight T...
- Jim Rogers: I would like to find a way to invest i...
- FIRST FINANCIAL INSIGHTS: Marc #Faber : #GDP is no...
- Marc Faber : In a Negative Real Interest Environem...
- Finance Documentaries: Super Rich: The Greed Game
- Calculated Risk: FDIC reports Fewer Problem banks,...
- Marc Faber: Oil Doesn't Have a huge downside risk...
- Marc Faber : GDP is not a very Relevant Figure
- Jim Rogers : If you haven't already downgraded US ...
- Paul #Krugman - Varieties of Errors; #NYTimes
- ▼ December (17)