Monday, April 25, 2016
Just Awful: "Beautiful Cambodian Tigers Functionally Extinct"
Wireless Electric Vehicle Charger With 20 kW Capacity & 90% Efficiency
the ORNL equipment could shorten the time needed to boost a battery back up to 80% range from 8 hours or more to as little as 3 hours. That could even make it suitable for applications away from home, such as shopping malls.
04/14/wireless-ev-charger- with-7-kw-capacity-90- efficiency-developed-at-ornl/
Hunt wants Australia to lead world in battery storage
“Solar and storage together are the future of electricity. That’s a huge direction in Australia and we are the world’s leading household solar nation. Now we want to be number one in the deployment of battery storage."
Fracking’s Total Environmental Impact Is Staggering
A new report details the sheer amount of water contamination, air pollution, climate impacts, and chemical use in fracking in the US. For the past decade, fracking has been a nightmare for our drinking water, our open spaces, and our climate.
climate/2016/04/14/3768993/ environment-america-fracking- report/
Where do the children play?
Posted by Unknown at 4:58:00 PM
- England's Remaining Golden Eagle Missing
- The Nuclear Taboo - Rethinking Armageddon
- Africa 2050 Human Existence Still Possible?
- Believe it or Not; #India Cooks at Unbelievable 45...
- Just Awful: "Beautiful Cambodian Tigers Functional...
- Warm #Oceans Creating MONSTER Cyclones
- Movements Against Arming #Saudis Growing Rapidly
- Good News: #Exxongate Climate Investigations Expan...
- #Chernobyl Risks and Dangers Not Over
- Water Shortages Are Top #Global Priority
- 80% of Coral Reefs Lost to Bleaching
- ALERT: Russian Jets Now Buzzing US Warships
- Filipino Drought Devastates Poor Farmers
- UNSAFE Lead Found in US Schools Drinking Water
- World Bank Finally Ready to Move on Climate
- Harvard Study: Now Methane Causes Worse Impact on ...
- Picture How #Ocean Pollution Affects Humans? (Info...
- India: More Coal with Greater Human Costs
- Climate Change Poses Staggering Health Threat to M...
- Coastal Cities Maybe Unsavable
- Is Global Warming Killing Earth's Oceans?
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)