Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Believe it or Not; #India Cooks at Unbelievable 45.8 Degrees Celsius
Temporary relief in Bhubaneswar from the deadly heat
Last night, after over 60 hours in the air and months of work on the ground, Solar Impulse completed its crossing of the Pacific. The landing at Moffett Field completed the most challenging part of its round-the-world journey, one interrupted by a long layover in Hawaii that allowed the team to sort out issues with the craft's batteries.
Almost eight decades after oil was first found in the country, officials on Monday are to unveil Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s “Saudi Vision 2030,” a blueprint seeking to reduce the current reliance on revenue from crude exports. King Salman has approved the package of developmental, economic, social and other programs. Prince Mohammed, known as MbS among diplomats and Saudi watchers, disclosed details of the plan in interviews with Bloomberg in Riyadh.
Many Germans fear the deal will lower standards for products, consumer protection and the labor market. Fifty-six percent of the Germans see free trade as a positive development, compared to 88 percent two years ago.
“Support for trade agreements is fading in a country that views itself as the global export champion,” Aart de Geus, Bertelsmann’s CEO, said.
Posted by Unknown at 4:05:00 PM
- England's Remaining Golden Eagle Missing
- The Nuclear Taboo - Rethinking Armageddon
- Africa 2050 Human Existence Still Possible?
- Believe it or Not; #India Cooks at Unbelievable 45...
- Just Awful: "Beautiful Cambodian Tigers Functional...
- Warm #Oceans Creating MONSTER Cyclones
- Movements Against Arming #Saudis Growing Rapidly
- Good News: #Exxongate Climate Investigations Expan...
- #Chernobyl Risks and Dangers Not Over
- Water Shortages Are Top #Global Priority
- 80% of Coral Reefs Lost to Bleaching
- ALERT: Russian Jets Now Buzzing US Warships
- Filipino Drought Devastates Poor Farmers
- UNSAFE Lead Found in US Schools Drinking Water
- World Bank Finally Ready to Move on Climate
- Harvard Study: Now Methane Causes Worse Impact on ...
- Picture How #Ocean Pollution Affects Humans? (Info...
- India: More Coal with Greater Human Costs
- Climate Change Poses Staggering Health Threat to M...
- Coastal Cities Maybe Unsavable
- Is Global Warming Killing Earth's Oceans?
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)