Monday, June 6, 2016
Coral Reefs On Life Support
Nuclear Standoff in South Asia
India’s economy is now nine times larger than Pakistan’s. Pakistan can produce from 14-27 warheads annually, whereas India can only produce 2-5 warheads per year.
Santiago’s subway system will soon be powered mostly by solar and wind energy
The solar plant will be built by SunPower, based in San Jose, California and majority owned by oil company Total.
Adani identifies 650MW large-scale solar projects in Australia
It still wants to proceed with Carmichael coal mine, but sais solar is better financial deal than coal.
2016/adani-identifies-650mw- large-scale-solar-projects-in- australia-75303
POTSDAM INSTITUTE FOR CLIMATE IMPACT RESEARCH (PIK)
SHOWN ARE THE 1,000 LARGEST TRADE FLOWS BETWEEN 26 INDUSTRY SECTORS AND FINAL DEMAND IN 186 COUNTRIES FOR THE YEAR 2011 (BASED ON DATA FROM THE EORA WORLD MRIO,
Posted by Unknown at 4:40:00 AM
- Hot House Gases Rocket 3.7 Parts Per Million Over...
- EYE on the World - "Turn, Turn Turns ... Upside Do...
- Beautiful #Orcas Facing Starvation
- Previous Climate Events Provide Eye On Future
- Carbon Emissions Highest In 66 Million Years
- Heat Records Soar For 13th Straight Month
- New "Cold War" Underway
- EYE on the World - A Tale of Two Paradises
- Canadian Forests Provide Hope In Climate Chaos
- New Tropical Paradise #Siberia As Temperatures Soa...
- Unprecedented Super Hot Summers Lie Ahead
- Who Cares About FLINT? - Who???
- Sea Ice Decline Accelerating Rapidly
- EYE on the World - #Global Issues Deepen
- Southern Europe Faces #Zika Risk In Summer
- US Health Care Huge Source Of Greenhouse Gases
- Days Of "Normal Weather" Are Numbered
- More Dangerous Storms And High Seas Coming
- Coral Reefs On Life Support
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)