Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Yemen: Another Country Facing Starvation
Once, most Jews viewed Israel as the anti-Semite’s best friend
The symbiotic relationship between Zionism and anti-Semitism Recognising the racial roots might allow us to understand modern Israel better, and why it is incapable of extending a hand of peace to the Palestinians.
The 4th Largest Economy In The World Just Generated 90% Of The Power It Needs From Renewables
That’s a big deal. On May 8th, at 11 a.m. local time, the total output of German solar, wind, hydropower, and biomass reached 55 gigawatts (GW), just short of the 58 GW consumed on Sunday morning.
Monsanto Takeover? Corporate Control of Food Supply Continues
Mergers like Bayer's rumoured takeover of Monsanto would make it even harder for farmers, consumers and communities to build a vibrant, sustainable food system.
news/2016/05/12/monsanto- takeover-corporate-cabals- control-food-supply-continues
“V” the “Guerrilla Economist” fears another global financial collapse “every day and every night.” “V” explains, “Economically speaking . . . What I see is it’s not one event. There are multiple triggers everywhere.
If Deutsche Bank goes belly up tonight . . . that could send a cascade of bank failures throughout the euro zone, which will blow back right here through London to New York, and we will be in the absolute crap storm. We will be in the middle of it. It could happen at any time. If the Saudis decide to go nuts and decide to dump $750 billion . . . if they start dumping U.S. Treasuries, it can cause a run on the bond market. It could cause a massive fissure and a massive blow back. Then, you have what’s going on with derivative interest rate swaps, which are also tied into bonds, which are also tied into the repurchasing markets. All these things can bring pressure, and all you are seeing are nothing but triggers everywhere. So, Donald Trump is right. We could be in a financial meltdown. It amazes me that the media would rather question him about Trump steaks or Trump University or why his clothing is being pulled out of Macy’s versus asking Trump about him saying the economy can go belly up, and we can be in a financial meltdown.
Nobody even brings that up. That’s unbelievable.”
Posted by Unknown at 6:30:00 AM
- Unbelievable Wildfires Torment #Russia
- Earthlings: "Our Planet's Poles Are Shifting"
- EYE on the World - #Climate Driven Troubles
- NOT GOOD: Global Heat Wave Hits Fourth Record -Bre...
- Scientists Fear Unprecedented Mangrove Dieback
- Yemen: Another Country Facing Starvation
- "Where Have All the Bees Gone?"
- Ocean Acidification Creates Killer Seas of Extinct...
- Spring 2016 - What's Going-on in Egypt?
- Cheaper Solar Adds to Coal's End Game
- Historic Wildfires Siege 70,000 Fort McMurray Resi...
- Jet Stream Dominoes of #Melting Ice
- Leaked TTIP Documents Published by #Greenpeace
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)