Thursday, May 19, 2016
Scientists Fear Unprecedented Mangrove Dieback
Mangrove Dieback Worries Scientists
The New Normal: Cold War 2.0
Hybrid War - from “responsibility to protect” to color revolutions, from currency attacks to stock market manipulations.
Why Middle Eastern Leaders Are Talking to Putin, Not Obama
Russia’s less dominant militarily but more willing to act, and that has changed the dynamics in the region.The Russians are seen as willing to use power to affect the balance of power in the region, and the US is not.
The Panama Papers - Secrets of the Super Rich
How the rich and powerful exploit the system. The money trail includes $12 Trillion Looted from Developing Countries. Authoritarian regimes account for over $11 trillion of this.
Posted by Unknown at 7:00:00 AM
- Unbelievable Wildfires Torment #Russia
- Earthlings: "Our Planet's Poles Are Shifting"
- EYE on the World - #Climate Driven Troubles
- NOT GOOD: Global Heat Wave Hits Fourth Record -Bre...
- Scientists Fear Unprecedented Mangrove Dieback
- Yemen: Another Country Facing Starvation
- "Where Have All the Bees Gone?"
- Ocean Acidification Creates Killer Seas of Extinct...
- Spring 2016 - What's Going-on in Egypt?
- Cheaper Solar Adds to Coal's End Game
- Historic Wildfires Siege 70,000 Fort McMurray Resi...
- Jet Stream Dominoes of #Melting Ice
- Leaked TTIP Documents Published by #Greenpeace
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)