Friday, May 20, 2016
NOT GOOD: Global Heat Wave Hits Fourth Record -Breaking Month
Japan now has more electric car charge points than petrol stations
Japan is speeding ahead of the rest of the world, blissfully free of the range anxiety that afflicts plug-in drivers elsewhere.
Bakken wells and ethane emissions
The gas at issue is ethane, a hydrocarbon that ranks third behind carbon dioxide and methane as a driver of the global warming.
earth-journal/2016/05/bakken- wells-drove-sudden-reversal- global-decline-ethane- emissions
Saudi officials were supporting 9/11 hijackers,
First serious public split revealed among commissioners over the release of the secret ‘28 pages’ that detail Saudi ties to 2001 terrorist attacks. The 2004 final report was largely an exoneration of Saudi Arabia, which was home to 15 of the 19 hijackers.
news/2016/may/12/911- commission-saudi-arabia- hijackers?CMP=twt_gu
You are about to see a chart that is undeniable evidence that we have already entered a major economic slowdown. In the “real economy”, stuff is bought and sold and shipped around the country by trucks, railroads and planes. When more stuff is being bought and sold and shipped around the country, the “real economy” is growing, and when less stuff is being bought and sold and shipped around the country, the “real economy” is shrinking. I know that might sound really basic, but I want everyone to be on the same page as we proceed in this article. Just because stock prices are artificially high right now does not mean that the U.S. economy is in good shape. In fact, there was a stock rally at this exact time of the year in 2008 even though the underlying economic fundamentals were rapidly deteriorating. We all remember what happened later that year, so we should not exactly be rejoicing that precisely the same pattern that we witnessed in 2008 is happening again right in front of our eyes.
Posted by Unknown at 6:30:00 AM
- Unbelievable Wildfires Torment #Russia
- Earthlings: "Our Planet's Poles Are Shifting"
- EYE on the World - #Climate Driven Troubles
- NOT GOOD: Global Heat Wave Hits Fourth Record -Bre...
- Scientists Fear Unprecedented Mangrove Dieback
- Yemen: Another Country Facing Starvation
- "Where Have All the Bees Gone?"
- Ocean Acidification Creates Killer Seas of Extinct...
- Spring 2016 - What's Going-on in Egypt?
- Cheaper Solar Adds to Coal's End Game
- Historic Wildfires Siege 70,000 Fort McMurray Resi...
- Jet Stream Dominoes of #Melting Ice
- Leaked TTIP Documents Published by #Greenpeace
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)