Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Good NEWS: U.S. BIG Solar Sets Stage for HUGE Boom
While the West was applying pressure on Iran to abandon its civilian nuclear programme, the Saudis were buying the atomic bomb from Israel or Pakistan. From now on, to everyone’s surprise, the Near East has become a nuclear zone, dominated by Israel and Saudi Arabia.
In May 2015, the Joint Arab Force, under Israeli command, used a tactical atomic bomb in Yemen.
In 1979, Israel completed the final adjustments to its atomic bomb, in collaboration with the apartheid régime of South Africa. The Hebrew state has never signed the Non-Proliferation Treaty, and has always avoided answering questions about its nuclear programme.
Every year since 1980, the United Nations General Assembly has adopted a consensual resolution to make the Near East a region free from all nuclear weapon. This resolution was aimed at encouraging Israel to give up its bomb and to ensure that other states would not enter into an arms race.
Under the Shah, Iran also had a military nuclear programme, but it was pursued only marginally after the revolution of 1979, because of the war started by Iraq (1980-88). However, it was only after the end of war that ayatollah Rouhollah Khomeini opposed weapons of mass destruction, and consequently prohibited the fabrication, possession and the use of atomic weapons.
Posted by Unknown at 7:24:00 AM
- Severe Global Overpopulation = Growing More with L...
- India's Farmers' Suicide Rate Increases as WATER C...
- "Frackquakes" Threaten Millions
- 64% of Americans Concerned About Climate - Hitting...
- Mercury Rapidly Spreads to Land Foods
- Austerity Caused Flint Water Crisis: Rich vs Poor?...
- Economic Globalization Accelerates Destruction of ...
- Good NEWS: U.S. BIG Solar Sets Stage for HUGE Boom...
- Global Warming: The Future is Happening NOW!
- Today's "Sled Dog TIMES" Headline - NO WINTERS IN...
- Good #CLIMATE News: Peabody Bankruptcy Signals End...
- Dr James Hansen: “We Have a Global Emergency”
- Arctic Wedges Melting, Portrays Warming Trends Sti...
- Global ALERT: February Hottest in 100 Years - Says...
- Emission Books Were Cooked - Now Where's Al Gore?
- Former JPN PM Admits - #Fukushima Massive Devastat...
- Optimism Over Climate Change Progress Premature?
- Millions at Risk Should Mosul Dam Fail
- Crisis: As Pollinators Buzz to #Extinction
- North Korea Planning Strike; Arming Missiles with ...
- Violent Mega-Quake Slams #Indonesia
- Methane Time Bomb Closer Than Feared?
- Greenpeace: #India Global Pollution's Bad Boy?
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)