Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Arctic Wedges Melting, Portrays Warming Trends Still Climbing
UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA FAIRBANKS
Tipping Point Looms for South Africa
South Africans are paying the price not just for a collapse in commodities prices -- metals and mining contribute more than 50 percent of exports -- but for growing questions over whether President Jacob Zuma is up to the task.
articles/2016-02-21/tipping- point-looms-for-south-africa- as-economy-s-despair-grows
It's a point of no return in the West Antarctica. What happens next?
The retreat of ice in the Amundsen sea sector of West Antarctica is now unstoppable. Sea levels will rise one metre worldwide. Its disappearance will likely trigger the collapse of the rest of the West Antarctic ice sheet, which comes with a sea level rise of between three and five metres. Such an event will displace millions worldwide.
commentisfree/2014/may/17/ climate-change-antarctica- glaciers-melting-global- warming-nasa
Sydney: what’s behind the city’s record run of warm weather
Offshore sea temperatures have been uncharacteristically warm. The East Australian Current has extended further south
Posted by Unknown at 3:57:00 AM
- Severe Global Overpopulation = Growing More with L...
- India's Farmers' Suicide Rate Increases as WATER C...
- "Frackquakes" Threaten Millions
- 64% of Americans Concerned About Climate - Hitting...
- Mercury Rapidly Spreads to Land Foods
- Austerity Caused Flint Water Crisis: Rich vs Poor?...
- Economic Globalization Accelerates Destruction of ...
- Good NEWS: U.S. BIG Solar Sets Stage for HUGE Boom...
- Global Warming: The Future is Happening NOW!
- Today's "Sled Dog TIMES" Headline - NO WINTERS IN...
- Good #CLIMATE News: Peabody Bankruptcy Signals End...
- Dr James Hansen: “We Have a Global Emergency”
- Arctic Wedges Melting, Portrays Warming Trends Sti...
- Global ALERT: February Hottest in 100 Years - Says...
- Emission Books Were Cooked - Now Where's Al Gore?
- Former JPN PM Admits - #Fukushima Massive Devastat...
- Optimism Over Climate Change Progress Premature?
- Millions at Risk Should Mosul Dam Fail
- Crisis: As Pollinators Buzz to #Extinction
- North Korea Planning Strike; Arming Missiles with ...
- Violent Mega-Quake Slams #Indonesia
- Methane Time Bomb Closer Than Feared?
- Greenpeace: #India Global Pollution's Bad Boy?
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2013 (124)