WORLD LEADING INSIGHTS

International LEADERS Calling Market Crashes Years Ahead
Second to None, Anywhere...

'Warned 2000 tech slide; predicted 2008 meltdown in 2007. Forecasted 2020 global economic collapse in 2011, AND NOW- BY 2050 - THE MOTHER OF ALL CRASHES"

Featured Post

#TROUBLE AHEAD AS #ICE SHELF DEVASTATED IN #ANTARCTIC

 REUTERS Thinning Antarctic ice shelf finally crumbles after heatwave By  Isla Binnie March 25 (Reuters) - An East Antarctica ice shelf disi...

Inspire, Achieve, Success

Search This Blog

SAVE ON HOT STUFF

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Renewable (SIC) #Energy #Hoax Won't Save Us


"Now that we know that renewables (Clean) can’t save the planet, are we really going to stand by and let them destroy it?"




When I was a boy, my parents would sometimes take my sister and me camping in the desert. A lot of people think deserts are empty, but my parents taught us to see the wildlife all around us, including hawks, eagles, and tortoises.
After college, I moved to California to work on environmental campaigns. I helped save the state’s last ancient redwood forest and blocked a proposed radioactive waste repository set for the desert.
In 2002, shortly after I turned 30, I decided I wanted to dedicate myself to addressing climate change. I was worried that global warming would end up destroying many of the natural environments that people had worked so hard to protect.
Image result for limits to growth cartoon
I thought the solutions were pretty straightforward: solar panels on every roof, electric cars in every driveway, etc. The main obstacles, I believed, were political. And so I helped organize a coalition of America’s largest labor unions and environmental groups. Our proposal was for a $300 billion dollar investment in renewables. We would not only prevent climate change but also create millions of new jobs in a fast-growing high-tech sector.
MYTHS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY
LEARN MORE



Motivate, Inspire, Positive